Acts after the Straightener, sealing permanently the hair’s cuticle. Conditions and provides shine to the hair.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Wash hair and blow-dry it, leaving it clean and 80% dry.
2. Once hair is ready, divide it into four sections and apply STEP 1 – STRAIGHTENER layer by layer (as you would with a dye), but leaving one centimetre at the roots. In other words, DO NOT let it touch the scalp. During application, comb hair with a fine-toothed comb. Gloves must be used throughout the process.
3. Once applied, leave the product on for 20 to 45 minutes (at the professional’s discretion, bearing in mind that the curlier and frizzier the hair, the longer the exposure).
4. After sufficient exposure, dry hair with the blow dryer, alternating between hot and cold, until hair is 80% dry.
5. Use ceramic or Teflon hair straightening tongs set at a temperature of 180 – 230 °C (350 – 440 °F). (The professional should adjust the temperature according to hair type and condition.) It is very important to straighten the hair in VERY FINE locks, using the tongs between 7 and 9 times per lock.
6. Wait five minutes and rinse thoroughly with water.
7. Apply STEP 2 – SEALANT. Leave on for around 10 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with water.
8. Finalise the treatment by drying hair 100% with a blow dryer.
After the treatment is completed, it is advisable not to wash hair for 24 hours. Nor should the client put their hair up, put it in plaits or use clips, hairbands or other hair fasteners.
Presentation: 400ml. – 1000ml.